GLAM (formerly the "UK Mensa GaySig") is an independent group for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) members of Mensa (the high-IQ society) and their partners. We have about 100 members throughout the UK, with some overseas members. Some of our members have their own websites.
- Monthly lunch meetings in members' homes, on the "teens" Sunday of each month (see the Diary for details of forthcoming events)
- Regular restaurant meetings in London (see the Diary)
- Occasional theme weekends, in various parts of the UK or overseas
- Monthly newsletter, with details of coming events, and articles submitted by members
- The GLAM directory, available to members only, in which members who so wish can record their contact details and interests
Our facebook group has not had much activity recently: we aim to replace it in the near future with interactive facilities on this site.
For further details contact Corinne on 020 8466 5632 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Mensa membership number.
If you're not yet a member of Mensa but think that you might qualify, contact British Mensa at www.mensa.org.uk/ (Mensa membership is open to anyone with an IQ in the top 2% of the population). No information about GLAM members is passed to British Mensa or outside organisations.